- When did you first start to sing?
- When I was 10 years old.
- Do you have any formal singing training?
- What other talents do you have?
- If you don't make it on American Idol, what will you do?
- Keep writing and recording.
- What are your personal goals in life?
- To continue performing and support myself and my family while doing so.
- What album would your friends be surprised you own?
- Missy Elliott.
- Do you have any rituals or things you do before you perform?
- I do a handful of deep, slow breaths and take a hot shower.
- What's your most embarrassing moment?
- I don't get embarrassed! :)
- What's your proudest moment?
- Falling in love.
- If you couldn't sing, which talent would you most like to have?
- Who is your favorite judge and why?
- Paula for her positive energy and support.
- What would people be surprised to learn about you?
- I'm obsessed with astrology.
- Do you have any good luck charms?
- Late grandfather's ring given to me by my mother.
- Do you think the audition process was fair?
- What's been your favorite moment so far?
- Making friends with fellow contestants.
- If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?
- Sometimes my lack of filter gets me into trouble. I have a big mouth.
- How do you plan on differentiating yourself in the competition?
- By being true to myself no matter what. Also, by putting on a show.
- Who are your musical influences?
- My parents for having so many classic records for me to discover.
- If you have 24 hours to do anything you wanted, what would you do?
- All expenses paid shopping spree.
- Who is the person that you would most like to meet?
- My grandfather who passed away shortly after I was born.
- Who's been your favorite Idol thus far?
- Fantasia Barrino.
- If you could perform in any venue in the world, where would that be?
- Paris Opera House.
- What was the first concert you attended?
- Paula Abdul's "Under My Spell" tour.
- How has music moved you?
- It enhances and balances my every mood. It's my medicine, my therapy.
- What makes a great performer?
- Talent and "it" factor.
- How do you combat stage fright?
- Deep breaths and focusing on the music.
- What's been the scariest part of the Idol experience so far?
- Waiting in line outside the Cow Palace in San Francisco.
- What's been the most surprising part of the Idol experience so far?
- How warm and supportive the other contestants have been.
- If you could redo any moment in your life, what would it be and why?
- I have no regrets.
- If you could perform with any person or group, who would it be and why?
- Nikka Costa - best live vocalist and performer I've ever seen.
- What song would you LOVE to sing on AI?
- "Whole Lotta Love" by Led Zeppelin.
- What one moment in past AI seasons will you always remember?
- Kelly Clarkson singing "Natural Woman".
- How did you make the final decision to try out for AI?
- My co-workers wouldn't leave me alone about it.
Adam's LATEST PHOTOS
Finale - All Star...
Top 4 - Rock Week
Top 2 Finale Performance
Top 3 Performance