- When did you first start to sing?
- As a child.
- Do you have any formal singing training?
- What other talents do you have?
- Working with children.
- If you don't make it on American Idol, what will you do?
- I would still record my own music and mix my music with my foundation to help people.
- What are your personal goals in life?
- Touch, help and bring hope to as many people as I can. I would like to influence the youth of our day.
- What album would your friends be surprised you own?
- Celia Cruz or Family Force 5.
- Do you have any rituals or things you do before you perform?
- What's your most embarrassing moment?
- Falling off stage while singing.
- What's your proudest moment?
- Making it on American Idol.
- If you couldn't sing, which talent would you most like to have?
- Motivational speaker.
- Who is your favorite judge and why?
- I really love them all.
- What would people be surprised to learn about you?
- I love Salsa, Merengue and Bachata.
- Do you have any good luck charms?
- Do you think the audition process was fair?
- In the sense of making great television, yes, but so much talent was let go.
- What's been your favorite moment so far?
- Singing "Hero" by Mariah Carey.
- If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?
- To many to list.
- How do you plan on differentiating yourself in the competition?
- I'm trying to plan on it.
- Who are your musical influences?
- Brian McKnight, Kirk Franklin, Lauryn Hill, Mariah Carey, Celia Cruz, Marc Anthony, DLG (Dark Latin Groove).
- If you have 24 hours to do anything you wanted, what would you do?
- Go to Heaven.
- Who is the person that you would most like to meet?
- God. Would he be considered a person or a perfect being?
- Who's been your favorite Idol thus far?
- Kelly Clarkson is the most memorable. I'm not sure who my favorite is.
- If you could perform in any venue in the world, where would that be?
- Madison Square Garden.
- What was the first concert you attended?
- DC Talk.
- How has music moved you?
- Music is a universal language that has touched my heart.
- What makes a great performer?
- Connecting to your audience and capturing their hearts.
- How do you combat stage fright?
- I think about my purpose and why I do what I do.
- What's been the scariest part of the Idol experience so far?
- Singing in front of the judges.
- What's been the most surprising part of the Idol experience so far?
- If you could redo any moment in your life, what would it be and why?
- I would love more and focus on what matters.
- If you could perform with any person or group, who would it be and why?
- I would love to perform a salsa song with Marc Anthony.
- What song would you LOVE to sing on AI?
- "Never Would Have Made It" by Marvin Sapp.
- What one moment in past AI seasons will you always remember?
- How genuinely happy Justin Guarini was for Kelly Clarkson when she won. It showed his character.
- How did you make the final decision to try out for AI?
- I wanted to find new hope.
Danny's LATEST PHOTOS
Top 5 - Rat Pack...
Top 4 - Rock Week
Top 7 Disco Performances
Top 3 Performance